Flame spectrometer / atomic emission
Angstrom Advanced Inc.
flame, atomic emission
The AFS2007 is designed for the gold mines, non-ferrous metal, general surveying, the metallurgical electrolysis and so on. The main elements AFS2007 can detect are Au, Cu, Ag, Cd and Zn.
1) Highly sensitive, down to 1PPB level;
2) Measurement time is less than 5 seconds;
3) Repeatability is less than 0.8%;
4) The instrument can be used in harsh temperature & humidity conditions and it is great for the on-site mining analysis
5) Powerful software which shows the concentration of elements with different graphs
7) Simply operation and maintenance