three-dimensional laboratory shaker / analog / bench-top
Product description: The new series of three-dimensional rotating mixer is a uniquely designed instrument which can mix samples by horizon, vertical or any angled rotation with a variety of sample tubes. Adjusting the rotating frame (tube holder) can make the products either horizontally or vertically or between the angles of horizon and verticality to rotate. It is widely used in molecular hybridization, blood and various samples requiring mixing. Its rotation speed is moderate. In addition, the two rotating frame (tube holder) on each side of the rotating roller can be adjusted individually to meet different hybrid modes in one mixture. The 3D rotating mixer is compact, light and convenient. It is easily moved to different places, such as to a test-bed, a refrigerator or an incubator. The shell and rotating panel
1. Unique combination of adjustable rotating frame.
2. A variety of rotation modes, from mild type to somersault type rotation mode.
3. RH-18+: with reciprocating oscillation function from 20angel to 99angle.
4. RH-18: positive and negative rotation just gently press the rotating frame when instrument is working.
5. Widely used in molecular biology, histo-chemistry, bio-chemistry, clinical applications, etc.
6. Provide three types of rotating frame.