automatic laboratory extractor / solid-phase
Product description: The solid phase extraction BS-SE-12 is mainly used in sample pretreatment. It is used for extracting semi-volatile or non-volatile chemical compound, removal of impurities which interfering compartment analysis from the liquid samples, as well as dealing solid samples which can dissolve in solvent before processing. It makes sample high recovery and high efficiency. Save experimental time and labor.
1. Good seal, strong consistency, avoid cross-contamination, vacuum slot antifogging designed.
2. No phase separation makes analyte collection and small volume sample handling simple and easy.
3. Can be equipped with the bulk storage collector. Both batch and individual sample processing are available.
4. Extra firm glass die forming the vacuum slot assures the even capacity which can bear high negative pressure over 90Kpa.
5. The extraction column tray is made of extra high molecule material, elegant appearance and corrosion-resistant, no transformation in long term high pressure.