FT-NIR spectrometer / for quality control / bench-top
Bruker Optik GmbH
for quality control
The FT-NIR spectrometer MPA II is designed to meet the demands of today’s and tomorrow’s quality control. It combines outstanding flexibility and high performance with an easy-to-operate interface.
• Full line of sample presentation options for all NIR applications
• Software-controlled module selection, no manual exchange required
• Low cost of ownership thanks to high quality components
with long life time
• Easy calibration transfer to other Bruker lab, at-line or process spectrometers
• Fully cGMP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, supports validation according to USP and Ph.Eur 2.2.40
The MPA II offers everything you need for the analysis of liquids, semi-solids, solids, powders and tablets. With powerful accessories like the automated 30-position sample wheel for vials and tablets, the sample rotator for the integrating sphere and many different fiber probes, you will achieve high sample throughput with excellent precision. The MPA II
incorporates state-of-the-art optics for outstanding sensitivity and stability, a precondition for less downtime and outstanding reliability.