laboratory evaporator / rotary / water bath
Ecohim Ltd (Ekros Group of companies)
The rotary evaporator principle is that the evaporating flask generates an effective heat transfer for fast evaporation and prevents a local overheating whilst leading to a smooth mixing of the content.
Technical specifications (main body):
- Evaporation volume, ml - 50-3000
- Speed range, rpm - 20-240
- Adjustment of rotation frequency - manual
- Power consumption, W - 40
Technical specifications (water bath):
- Temperature range, °С – from ambient ~ +180
- Material – stainless steel covered with teflon
- Accuracy of temperature maintenance - ±1° С (water), ±2° С (oil)
- Power consumption, W - 1300
- Bath volume, L - 5
Condenser - diagonal
Standard list of equipment:
1. Main body - 1 pc.
2. Water bath - 1 pc.
3. Water chiller - 1 pc.
4. Receiving flask - 1 L
5. Evaporating flask - 1 L
6. Fastening for installation of water chiller and flasks - 1 set