leg pressure therapy unit / arm pressure therapy unit / trolley-mounted / 4 independent cells
leg pressure therapy unit, arm pressure therapy unit
Number of independent cells:
4 independent cells
Linfopress Easy is a device for sequential pressotherapy.
This type of equipment that have been used for years for medical and physiotherapy purposes can now be used by a large number of users and allows to act on the user physiologically, wherever help for problems due to an incorrect functioning of the lymphatic or venous system is needed.
MEDICAL DEVICE CLASS: IIa (93/42/EEC directive).
• REFERENCES STANDARDS: EN 60601-1 (IEC 601-1),
EN 60601-1-2 (IEC 601-1-2).
• GENERATOR’S SIZE: 208 x 306 x 130 mm.
• WEIGHT: 3 Kg.
• POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE: ~ 230V single phase
(~ 115V upon request).
• LINE FREQUENCY: 50-60 Hz.
• POWER CONSUMPTION: 180VA.
• LINE FUSES: 2 x 1,6A slow.
• NUMBER OF SECTORS: 4