Laboratory suction system / liquid
Integra Biosciences AG
In the laboratory small volumes of liquid need to be disposed of on a daily basis, e. g. gentle aspiration of supernatant or removal of washing solutions from microplates. Until today, this is often accomplished by self-made systems.
VACUSIP provides an out-of-the-box solution for the wide array of liquid waste disposal tasks carried out at the laboratory bench. It features a reliable low noise pump, enabling it to operate independently from an external vacuum source. The rechargeable battery version provides even more flexibility. A unique hand operator allows a fine regulation of the aspiration flow and accepts a variety of adapters.
The 0.5 l glass bottle is quickly exchanged and all components coming in contact with liquids are autoclavable.
Features and benefits:
- Integrated, silent pump makes the VACUSIP location-independent.
- The battery version eliminates cable mess in a laminar flow hood and increases mobility.
- Automated pump shut-off optimizes battery run-time and pump life.
- Quick exchange of waste bottle due to screw cap sealing.
- Hydrophobic filter prevents aerosols and liquid from entering the system.
- Very compact and space saving.