Mechanical microkeratome (multi-purpose ophthalmic surgery device)
Intelligently Designed Microkeratome
• Safety and reliability of two independent motors: one for head advancement, and one for blade oscillation.
• Simplicity of pre-set parameters: suction time, oscillation speed, advancement rate, indicative nomograms.
• Protected blade to avoid potential damage.
• Customization of flap thickness, diameter, and hinge length with a multiple choice of heads, rings and stops.
• Large-Cut heads and suction rings for hyperopes, flat corneas, wavefront-guided ablations and lasers requiring large ablation zones.
The Single-Use Solution
• Reproducibility, excellent handling, robustness and superior performance.
• Unique translucent heads enable rigorous blade inspection prior to surgery.
• Eliminates complications, risks and costs of damaged or improperly reusable heads.
• Eliminates sterilization and maintenance.
• More rapid patient turnover, greater profitability.