semi-automatic coagulation analyzer / human / bench-top / 1-channel
CA1000 semi-automatic coagulation analyzer is a single channel coagulation analyzer that utilizes the advantages of photo-optical clot detecting principles.
- Advanced optional light matching system ensures precise results.
- Green designed, CA1000 is small in size with big features.
- Micro volumes (total 75πL).
- Easy to perform different coagulation assays like PT, APTT, TT, FIB and other coagulation factors.
- calculates INR, ratio, time in seconds, g/l and mg/dl.
- Stored calibration curve with automatic calculation of results.
- Storage capacity up to 1000 test results.
- Built in thermal printer 24-digit heat-sensitive printer (58 mm wide).
- Interface: RS-232 serial port can be connected to external printer and pc.
- Incubation at 37◦C.
5 incubation stations for Sample cuvette
2 incubation stations for Reagent vials