CO2 laboratory incubator / for cell cultures / bench-top / stainless steel
7°C / 50°C | EC 160
for cell cultures
160 l (42.3 gal)
With its clean chamber conception of rounded corners, no crevices (even in the racking system) for contaminants to hide and with gentle air circulation, the EC 160 is designed to resist contamination and protect your valuable cultures. Fast temperature recovery, without any overshoot continues this substantial protection.
A comprehensive control system keeps the user fully informed with display of set and actual parameter values. Should any alarm situation occur, a variety of alerts can be invoked. Optional AlerText™ will send a text message to you anywhere in the world and could include the NÜVE service support for fast response.
Wet disinfection by NüveDis™ ensures a clean chamber. Removing the shelves and racks (only 20 seconds!) permits use of the nUVeray™ ultra-violet option that can achieve sterilization in a very short time.
• Chamber volume: 160 liters
• Temperature range: Ambient temperature +7 ºC to 50 ºC
• Temperature variation / fluctuation: ±0.3 ºC at 37 ºC / ±0.1 ºC
• Programmable temperature alarm range:±0.5 ºC to 5 ºC
• Air jacketed heating system
• RaPIDcell™ fast temperature recovery without overshoot
• CO2 Range: 0 to 20 % CO2
• CO2 Variation / Fluctuation: ±0.3 % / ±0.1%
• Programmable CO2 alarm range: ±0.5 % to 5.0%
• Infra-Red CO2 level control permitting frequent access
• LifeCell™ control software to optimize parameters
• Large, bright LCD display with text messages and help
• Simultaneous display of set and actual values
• Seamless stainless steel chamber with rounded corners
• Clean chamber without any sensor inside