resting electrocardiograph / analog / 12-channel / wireless
Number of channels:
Telecardia, 12-lead 12 simultaneous channel ECG !
Telecardia is the only machine in its category enabling the automatic capture and transmission of a 12-lead, 12 simultaneous channel electrocardiogram (ECG). The dry electrodes replace the conventional adhesive electrodes.
Telecardia is an innovative medical device:
* portable, compact, ultra-light (500 g)
* fixed thoracic electrodes
* no consumables (gel, paper, adhesive electrodes)
Telecardia allows easy captures of ECG trace:
* 15-second capture in a single session
* seated or lying patient
* no need to undress or shave patient
* less handling required
The value of a 12-lead ECG?
The ECG is the necessary complement to the medical examination of a patient reporting chest pain, palpitations, dizziness or shortness of breath.
Emergency doctors and other medical facilities using telemedicine are used to a universal standard format for viewing 12-lead (6 peripheral leads and 6 precordial leads), 12 simultaneous channel.
The topographic diagnosis of myocardial infarction can not be properly differentiated only by placing 6 precordial leads. The diagnosis of some cardiac arrhythmias requires completely synchronous precordial leads.
Telecardia generates high-precision and compressed digital traces:
* automatic and wireless Bluetooth transmission and view on a PC
* stored in a Patient file for a network consultation
* transfer to a remote medical centre via Internet, GPRS/3G/4G, satellite or radio link