resting electrocardiograph / computer-based / 18-channel / wireless
Number of channels:
Cardialys, the first 12 to 18 simultaneous leads ECG !
Cardialys is a digital portable device including the capture of the conventional 12 leads plus 6 additional leads – V7, V8, V9, V3R, V4R, V5R (or VE) – allowing 18-simultaneous lead ECG traces.
Cardialys has wire electrodes connected to a tiny box generating Bluetooth™ wireless transmissions to a PC or smarphone. Prize-winning innovation, Cardialys is the first ECG of this type. It allows to view and analyze heart zones that are not explored by a 12-lead device.
Cardialys is compliant with the EC medical recommendations for emergency care.
Health professionals can perform 12 to 18-lead ECG traces with the best comfort:
* immediate positionning of the 16 electrodes
* ECG trace real-time preview (monitoring-like) allowing easy detection and recording
Reliable and easy to use:
* Cardialys is a lightweight portable ECG (420g) in a small format
* The capture is made in a single capture, without electrode changes or manual correction of the traces
Cardialys generates high-precision and compressed digital traces:
* automatic and wireless Bluetooth transmission and view on a PC
* stored in a Patient file for a network consultation
* transfer to a remote medical centre via Internet, GPRS/3G/4G, satellite or radio link