Who we are
Leader in many countries as France, Spain, Italy and Australia, Soluscope provides the Complete Solution in Endoscope Reprocessing.
Advanced technology focused, Soluscope markets next generation systems to improve Safety, Reliability and Efficiency for endoscopes, patients and users.
The company offers fast, compact and reliable products for each step of the reprocessing cycle.
Its products range is composed with:
- Serie 4, the fastest AERs on the market allows a full treatment of 16 minutes with a unique patented technology;
-Serie 3, modern, aesthetic and security at the highest level, it perfectly meets the requirements of the digestive and bronchial endoscopy units;
- Serie1, this Entry-Level AER benefits from Soluscope experience and offers the features to deliver high-level reprocessing efficacy at competitive cost of use;
- Serie ENT, the only washer-disinfector to all endoscope channel, both in pneumology, urology and many others medical fields;
- Serie TEE, the first washer-disinfector specially designed for cardiac transesophageal probes;
- The DSC8000 Drying & Storage Cabinet provides horizontal and individual storage and the AS300 a vertical storage;
- IT Soluscope, the unique Software Platform dedicated to the management of your park of endoscopes and machines;
- Finally, Soluscope proposes Trolley & Rack, the ideal transport solution to optimize the endoscope flow between examination and reprocessing rooms.
The shortest cycle time on the market and the small foot print of the machines makes Soluscope AERs convenient to use, scalable and flexible whatever the configuration.
Each part is certified, easy to use and effective in order to reduce your daily work load.
With over 5200 reprocessors installed worldwide, Soluscope has offices in France, Germany and China, and is represented by value-added distributor network in more than 85 countries to offer you the best support services.
Since 2014, Soluscope is an entire part of Laboratoires Anios group (Ecolab), major player in the field of health facility disinfection in the world.
Soluscope develops the fastest and the most compact equipment in the world. Our company has been the first to integrate a real-time channel control in order to ensure a perfect endoscope channel irrigation. Soluscope owns 4 technology patents and EN ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 13485:2012 certifications.
Scientific and regulatory integrity
Medical devices and products developed by Soluscope are CE marked and strictly conform to international standards and regulations such as ISO 15883-1 and ISO 15883-4. Soluscope has its own microbiology laboratory.
Reactivity towards our customers & partners
Based on trust and proximity, our relationship with customers relies on a thorough knowledge of their obligations and needs. Thus our teams are able to step in on your site rapidly and to train your medical team for an optimal operation of your equipment.