Semi-automatic thermal sealer ideal for low to medium throughput for uniform and consistent sealing of micro-plates. Compatible with full range of plates for PCR, assay or storage applications, and can be used for standard height to deep well plates. With variable temperature and time settings, sealing conditions can be easily optimized.
The AgileSealerTM Plate Sealer is a semi-automatic thermal sealer which is ideal for the low to medium throughput laboratory that requires uniform and consistent sealing of micro-plates. Unlike manual plate sealer, the AgileSealerTM produces repeatable plate seals. With variable temperature and time settings, sealing conditions are easily optimised to guarantee consistent result, eliminating sample loss. Offering complete versatility, the AgileSealerTM will accept a full range of plates for PCR, assay or storage applications, and can be used for standard height to deep well plates.
• The unique ceramics platen prevents sticky sealing from over-heating.
• In the event that cleaning is necessary, the side access door can be opened for easy cleaning.
• OLED display screen, highlight and APS-200 no visual angle limit.
• Adjustable sealing temperature: 80°C to 200°C, rapidly reaching 170°C within 300 seconds.
• Precise temperature, timing and pressure for consistent sealing
• Automatic counting function.
The motorized drawer features redundant safety switches - if a hand or object obstructs the closing drawer, the drawer motor will reverse. This feature prevents injury to a user as well as to the instrument.
80 °C to 200°C (increments of 1.0°C)