HORUS SYSTEM HS400 is the new digital cart system designed for those who want to obtain high resolution video dermatoscopy images and videos.
TECHNOLOGY AND VERSATILITY
• Double magnification available without the need to change optics and/or adapters
• Integrated module on probe to acquire clinical images
• Possibility of further magnification using an autoclavable adapter
• Cart with base on wheels and comfortable rear handle for easy movement
• Dedicated CPU with characteristics suitable for its intended use
• Possibility of exporting images to external devices
• Predisposition for network connection.
ERGONOMICS AND PRACTICALITY
The video-optical probe has an extremely ergonomic line and low weight.
It allows you to work without straining your wrist and the compact dimensions allow you to reach any anatomical area.
The "stop" and "save" image commands are managed by a pedal with a double push-button panel that allows you to work completely hands-free (the pedal is also available wireless).
HS400 PROBE SUPPORT
The system is equipped with a support built into the trolley so that the probe can be stored when not in use. Very convenient to prevent accidental falls of the probe.
THE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE: A VALUABLE COLLABORATOR
Simple and intuitive, the HORUS software, developed with the support of the doctors who use it, adapts to the operator's needs and is a highly effective solution for the digital management of visits and real-time updating of patient files. The interface is extremely simple to use and intuitive.