Venous access ports with specialized silicone suture areas
Celsite® Concept Access Port Systems are indicated for any condition that requires mid to long-term intermittent or continuous venous infusion.
They are intended to be used for repeated, intravenous administration of, for example, chemotherapy, antibiotic and anti-viral drugs, parenteral nutrition, blood sampling or transfusion.
The three large silicone suture areas of the Celsite® Concept offers suturing flexibility and allows easier port removal due to minimized tissue ingrowth.
- Three large specialized silicone suture areas for fixation of the port by concurrently avoiding tissue ingrowth
- High pressure resistance up to 325 PSI (22,4 bar)
- Anatomic design and lower profiled nose for simplified insertion and patient comfort
- Made out of lightweight polysulphone
- Titanium chamber for enhanced security
- Also available in small sizes to facilitate implantation in paediatric and underweight patients
- High density silicone septum for reliable puncture and to ensure maximum port life
- The radiopaque catheter is graduated from 5 cm in order to facilitate an easy, precise and safe implantation
- Rounded atraumatic catheter tip
- Reliable radiopaque connection ring with anti-kink protection
- MRI compatible, Latex, DEHP and PVC free
Available Implantation Technique
- Surgical cut-down