dissection scissors / Metzenbaum / Mayo / for humans
Noir® Dissecting Scissors
Gentle dissection with little use of force
The combination of the renowned Aesculap tungsten carbide technology and the Aesculap Noir® coating results in an excellent wear resistance for very fine and secure dissection.
- Noir® coating – extremely hard surface for high wear and tear resistance
- Non-reflecting - absorption of OR-light
- Microtome edge – especially sharp for smooth cutting with little force
- Wavecut – prevents slipping of tissue
- All scissors with tungsten carbide inserts and Noir® coating
- Different designs – Metzenbaum, Baby-Metzenbaum, Tönnis-Adson, Mayo, Nelson- Metzenbaum, Lexer
- Models available with and without wavecut
- Some models with especially fine tip
Noir® Dissecting Scissors are available in different lengths from 110 mm to 350 mm total length.