AESCULAP® 3D Cages
Transforaminal Interbody Fusion System
- Stabilization of the lumbar and thoracic spine through transforaminal approach, monosegmental and multisegmental.
- Always use TSPACE® 3D in conjunction with an internal fixator.
- TSPACE® 3D can be implanted through an open or minimally invasive transforaminal access.
- Solid frame without sharp edges for biomechanical stability and smooth insertion into the disc space minimizing the risk to injure surrounding soft tissue.
- Open porous structure designed to provide primary and secondary stability.
- The implant’s anatomical endplate design provides a good contact area between implant and vertebral endplates whilst allowing addition of bone material to enable bone growth through the center of the implant.
- Bulleted nose for smooth insertion into the disc space.
- The articulating interface allows a firm connection to the inserter until the final implant positioning is achieved, thus enabling a controlled insertion.