Multiple stent system for focal stenting
For treating narrowed blood vessels (lesions) in the legs self-expanding stents made of nitinol (an alloy of nickel and titanium) are often used. These stents are exposed to enormous physical challenges in the legs and have the function to widen narrowed blood vessels to ensure the blood supply in the legs.
The VascuFlex® 3-LOC is a multiple stent system for focal stenting. In comparison to previous stent systems VascuFlex® 3-LOC has loaded not only one (long), but three 30 or 40 mm short stents.
- 6F delivery system
- 0.035" guide wire lumen
- 5 - 8 mm stent diameter
- 3 x 30 oder 3 x 40 mm stent length
- 80 cm & 130 cm shaft length
- Two freely positionable 30 or 40 mm short stents on one delivery system
- For focal stenting instead of "full metal jacket"
- Maintain the natural vessel movement
- Less acute and chronic trauma due to less material in vessel wall
- Open cell design for more flexibility