Dentairex: Extraction and filtration for dental aerosols
Dentairex is the air purifier designed for the dental office, to extract and filter aerosols generated during dental operations. In time of COVID-19 is essential to protect yourself and your patients. This device has a filtration efficiency of 99.9995% on 0.12 micron particles and it is able to return clean and purified air in the room.
- Effective collection of aerosols at a distance of 20/25 cm from the patient’s mouth thanks to a flow rate of 450 m3 / h effective at the inlet (hood)
- Filtration efficiency up to 99.9995% on 0.12 micron particles including viruses (such as coronavirus), bacteria and other contaminants that can be contained within blood and saliva.
- Extremely silent for its category thanks to the built-in silencer (58 dbA to the machine – 66 dbA to the hood)
- Recirculation of the filtered air in the environment. The machine can work as an aerosol aspirator but also for the purification of ambient air.
- Possibility of autoclave sterilization of the inlet (hood) and cleaning with normal disinfectants for the rest of the machine.
- Safe filter replacement without the operator coming into contact with the filtering media (with optional accessory)
- Extremely handy suction arm thanks to the 6 articulation points that allow the operator to position it simply reaching any position
- Compact dimensions to allow it to be positioned even in small rooms.