AX-ZL3A Middle Frequency Induction Casting Machine
This unit be used with most dental alloys except titanium. It can be used for casting partial frameworks as well we crown and bridge.
The AX-ZL3A Medium Frequency Induction Casting Machine is upgraded from the AX-ZL3 model with digital display and touch control buttons, which makes voltage reading and operations much easier.
Comparing to a high frequency induction casting machine, it has the following advantages.
1. Highly efficient, low power consumption and low power rating (2.5kW) thanks to the advance all-transistor circuitry.
2. No preheating is needed, melting and casting can start immediately. The interval time between two castings is only two minutes, excellent for continuous casting.
3. It can work under 220V/110V voltage.
4. Safer and more reliable thanks to the low working voltage and low high-frequency radiation.
5. Compact size and lower weight.
Power Supply: 220V/110V 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 2,500W
Centrifugal Rev: 550rpm
Centrifugal Radius: 21cm
Casting Method: Centrifugal Casting
Max. Melting Amout: 50g
Heating Method: Medium Frequency Induction Heating
Melting Time: 30g≤65sec (standard)
Cooling Fashion: Air Cooling
Dimensions: 93cm x 52cm x 52cm (H W D)
Shipping Dimensions: 111cm x 61cm x 60cm (H W D)