See your intraocular surgical procedures in a new light.
The LuxOR® Revalia™ Ophthalmic Microscope advances visualization with personalized illumination, giving you confidence throughout the procedure.
• Personalized illumination puts you in control of your surgical view
• Advanced visualization offers 6x larger, more stable red reflex and enhanced depth of field
• Complete surgical integration connects LuxOR® Revalia™ to advanced Alcon technologies
LuxOR® AMP Technology IlluminationAdjust the blend of coaxial and oblique light sources to take complete control of your view.Coaxial LightPositioned 0° from the origin of light, which allows for optimized red reflexOblique LightPositioned 8° from the origin of light, with the ability to customize intensity or turn it off completelyPersonalized BlendCustomize your preferred illumination and save up to 3 presets to your surgeon profile.
CONFIDENCE AND ILLUMINATION ACROSS OPHTHALMIC PROCEDURES
Anterior Segment Procedures
• Expand visibility with a 6x-larger red reflex zone for a clear view of the anterior segment
• CENTURION® Vision System integration‡ enables overlays via the workstation external display
• Integration with Alcon advanced technology diagnostics§ provides real-time surgical guidance through your ocular and records all of your cases without the need for external monitors or additional equipment.
Posterior Segment Procedures
• Support your visualization of the retina and other posterior anatomical features with the OCULUS BIOM®, controlled via the LuxOR® Revalia™ foot pedal