• Pack of 20 KN95 Face Masks equivalent of FFP2 Face Masks made out of five layers of non-woven polypropylene.
• S.M.M.M.S, Spunbond, Meltblown x 3, Spundbond. Two external layers made of SpunBond and three interior MeltBlown layer which is the filtering material for a total of 5 layers.
• Each sides of the mask comes with fibered elastics to attach the mask from your ears.
• A metallic nosepiece covered in plastic allows the user to fit the mask on the nose.
• Light, aesthetic and comfortable.
• Conceived from the new certifications in filtration systems and performances from the EN 149 : 2001 certification method and tested with the 120 mg charge method.
• 8 hours of consecutive use maximum.
• FFP2 masks lifetime are 5 years from production day.
• Store between 10 and 25 °C, covered from light and humidity.
• Made in France
• Material :
– Five layers of polypropylene non-woven material ;
– Fibered Elastics composed of rubber ;
– Metallic Nosepiece covered in plastic.
• Color : White.
• Maintenance : No maintenance, one use per mask only.
• Packaging : The masks are individually packaged in plastic blisters.
• Certification : NF EN149. KN95 / FFP2. CE. ISO13485. EN 149 : 2001.
• BFE : (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) superior or equal to 99%.
Weight - 0.3 kg
Dimensions - 25 × 15 × 15 cm