• Pack of 10 FFP2 NR certified Face Masks made out of five layers of non-woven polypropylene.
• Made in France.
• S.M.M.M.S, Spunbond, Meltblown x 3, Spundbond. Two external layers made of SpunBond and three interior MeltBlown layer which is the filtering material for a total of 5 layers.
• Optimal protection, good leak proofing
• Each sides of the mask comes with fibered elastics to attach the mask from your ears.
• A metallic nosepiece covered in plastic allows the user to fit the mask on the nose.
• Light, aesthetic and comfortable.
• Conceived from the new certifications in filtration systems and performances from the EN 149:2001+A1:2009 certification method and tested with the 120 mg charge method.
• 8 hours of consecutive use maximum.
• FFP2 NR Face Masks lifetime are 5 years from production day.
• Store between -20 and 35 °C, covered from light and humidity.
• Material :
– Five layers of polypropylene non-woven material ;
– Fibered Elastics composed of rubber ;
– Metallic Nosepiece covered in plastic.
• Color : White. Soon black and pink will be available.
• Dimensions : 160 x 11 x 138mm.
• Maintenance : No maintenance, one use per mask only.
• Packaging : The masks are individually packaged in plastic blisters.
• Certification : FFP2 NR. CE. EN 149:2001+A1:2009. ISO:9001:2015. ISO:13485:2016. CERTIFIED CONFORMITY TO THE EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE 2016/425.
• BFE : (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) superior or equal to 95%.