Insulin syringes are used to deliver injectable medications (insulin) into the body.
Syringes for insulin users are designed for standard U-40 and U-100 insulin.
• Fine gauge needles, for less pain: 29G, 30G and 31G.
• Short needles, as insulin injections are subcutaneous (under the skin) rather than intramuscular.
• Markings in insulin units to simplify drawing a measured dose of insulin.
• Sterile, One time use only.
• Delivered in standard boxes of 100pcs. Available in boxes of other size upon request.
• OEM packaging available.