Amoul® 6000S ventilator offers you everything you need for reliable emergency transport ventilation. Users around the world are impressed by its especially simple operation. 6000S provides you the ventilation options you require in a transport emergency.
6000S could be connected and work with E6 Automatic CPR via Bluetooth. It’s lightweight at only 1.3kg, easy to carry with just one hand.
The 6000S is ready-to-move and easy to operate. Its compact size can be carried with just one hand or with a trolley for inter-hospital or intra-hospital transportation of patients.
- Lightweight & Compact size easy to move anywhere
- IPX4 waterproof & weather resistant can work in a tough environment
- CPR conform to the latest AHA & ERC guidelines
- Color coding and arrow system simplifies fast and safe parameter settings for each patient
- Pre-Configured optimal ventilation for adults, children, and infants
- Long battery operating time of up 10 hours
• Portable and easy operation
• 2.4” TFT color screen
• Innovative voice-guided direction
• Air Mix option for 60% O2
• 3 knobs for flexible parameters adjustment
• 3 ventilation modes: IPPV, Assisted control, and CPR
• Oxygen concentration 60% or 100%
• Tidal volume range: 100- 1500ml
• I: E ratio from 1 to 1.67
• Li-ion rechargeable battery with long working time.
• Audible and visual alarm for multi-parameters
• Lightweight 1.3kg easy to carry with just one hand
• IPX4 waterproof
• CE certified, EN 1789
Main Unit, Power Adapter, Reusable Ventilation Hose Kits, Patient Valve, Reusable Mask, Mask Hook, Silicone Headgear, Oxygen Tube