Amoul® T5 Ventilator is a multipurpose ventilator with optional 5G connectivity. It's for the rescue site, ambulance, and ICU room. It provides invasive and non-invasive ventilation with contestant Oxygen flow. Range of ventilation modes for great adaptability to all kinds of demanding clinical scenarios. The T5 can thus offer the most suitable respiratory support therapy for a wide range of patients.
The T5 is ready-to-move and easy to operate. Its compact size can be carried with just one hand or with a trolley for inter-hospital or intra-hospital transportation of patients, ensuring seamless respiratory support at all times.
• Quickstart & ready to use anywhere any time.
• Automatic self-test on startup
• IPX4 waterproof & Weather resistant can work in a tough environment
• Pre-Configured optimal ventilation for adults, infants, and children
• Lightweight & Compact size easy to move anywhere
• CPR mode according to AHA & ERC guidelines
• Built-in HFNC mode, suitable for Covid 19 patients
• Wild rescue, vehicle transport, long-distance transport, hospital transport.
• Portable with weight 3.4 kg
• Touch screen for easy operation
• Tidal volume range: 50- 2500ml
• Wide Range of Working modes
• internal PEEP valve
• Settings for O2
• Li-ion rechargeable battery for Long working time
• EtC02 option
• En1789 Certified.
Main Unit, Power Adapter, Reusable Ventilation Hose Kits, Reusable Mask, Mask Hook, Silicone Headgear, Oxygen Tube