6000E is a pneumatic resuscitation device for emergency use
• Pneumatic, gas control, built-in anti-backflow valve, and the air-breathing auxiliary sensor for a variety of toxic environment
• Small size with a compact design
• Lightweight, Weight ≤300g;
• Equipped with engineering ABS plastic box, sturdy and portable
• Optional suction and oxygen inhalation (upgradeable to three in one feature)
• Can be operated with one hand，easily used for cardiopulmonary resuscitation in emergency
• The tidal volume for 6000E is from 300-1200ml.
• Oxygen concentration can be adjusted between 50% and 100%, efficiency low oxygen consumption during pre-hospital transferring;
• Respiratory rate and tidal volume can be constantly adjusted and applied to patients more than 10Kg
• Compact size design.
• Safety: Automatically pressure-relieving when the airway pressure is too high or obstructed.
Main Unit, Reusable Mask, Oxygen Tube
On-spot rescue, patient transport, emergency care