AMOUL ® I5 is a semi-automatic external defibrillator. Simple and direct voice
prompt and indication are provided for a direct rescue operation. The equipment is light, powered by a battery, and convenient to carry. AMOUL 15 aims to treat ventricular fibrillation (VF) and ventricular tachycardia, and these two symptoms are the most common cause of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
• Real-time battery status
• Detailed instructions and picture guidance
• Smart biphasic truncated exponential shock waveform
• Easy device management with 4G connection (Optional)
• 7" HD LCD Screen (For i5)
• Portable size, only 2.3kg
• Biphasic Truncated Exponential Shock Waveform featured with impedance
• 7" HD LCD screen can display rescue instructions with heart rate, shock
count, ECG waveform, etc. (For i5)
• Built-in 4G module. AED data is transmitted via 4G network to the AED server,
where it can be viewed and managed by the service personnel.
• Visualized battery status on LCD and state LED indicates the operational state
of the device.
• Detailed voice instructions and picture guidance, making rescue easier.
• High capacity and long-life lithium manganese dioxide battery, minimum 200
shocks of 200J power.
• Daily self-tests, report device status to terminals, ideal for remote
• Applicable to children with 50J power and special electrodes
On-spot rescue, patient transport, emergency care