CMS9000 Central Monitoring System
• The number of bedside monitors(2,4,8,16,32) can be switched freely.
• Up to 64 bedside monitors can be connected.
• Real-time display and storage of 14-waveform and multi-parameter sent by each
bedside monitor. And it can keep synchronous with the bedside monitor.
• Powerful data review and analysis function.
• Mass data storage.
• Audible and visible alarm.
• Optional languages: Chinese and English.
• Multi central monitoring systems and monitors connected can be observed by one
central monitoring system.
• Reports can be printed and converted to PDF files by Virtual printer.
• Sync display of 12-lead ECG.
• Be compatible with ail monitors which meet CMS protocol.
• Up to 32 bedside monitors can be observed simultaneously by the optional dual-screen
display, and 16 bedside monitors for one screen.
• Quick swap bed function.
• Bidirectional communication.
• Automatic data storage in case of power failure(optional, UPS is necessary).
• Connect with PACS, achieves information sharing and communication.
• Network mode: 3G, WLan