Signal & source analysis for professionals
asa is a highly flexible EEG/ERP and MEG analysis software package with a variety of source reconstruction, signal analysis and MRI processing tools. The package combines functional imaging of EEG/ERP/MEG with visualization and co-registration of MRI and CT. asa is available in two software versions; asa erp and asa pro.
Unlock the potential of your EEG/ERP study
asa tools can be used for a broad range of studies in cognitive and clinical neuroscience. Users are able to process complete studies in batch mode and exchange data with MATLAB for further analysis. The concept of flexibility and openness covers even most complex analysis demands.
asa gives a realistic impression of your experimental configuration together with topographical mapping of EEG and MEG, and the results of your analysis.
User-friendly MRI visualization
Navigating through slices and visualization of 3D models has never worked so smoothly!
MRI images with inverse solutions can be fused with fMRI, CT and SPECT images.
EEG/ERP signal conditioning
• Filtering, artefact detection, baseline correction, detrending,
data template subtraction for artefact removal, grand averaging
• EOG artefact correction based on blind source separation (SOBI)
• (Grand) averaging over multiple conditions
• Interpolation of bad channels
• 3D Current Source Density (CSD, surface Laplacian) mapping
• Event-Related Desynchronization (ERD) based on band pass
filtering and Hilbert transform
• Data export in various formats such as asa, ASCII
and EDF+ format