GOLDSPEED Evo R20-L (20:1) Surgical use, Implantology, OsteotomySpecifically for surgical use, gear ratio 20:1, can be heat-disinfected and sterilised in an autoclave, can be disassembled for thorough cleaning, single spray, with hex-type tightening system, for burs and surgical instruments with contra-angle stem Ø 2.35 mm, internal Kirschner/ Meyer cooling system and external spray, LED with incorporated generator.
Before using the device read the instructions in this manual carefully. The use of the device must respect the
For the correct interpretation of the indications in this manual the Italian text is binding.
- The device is not suitable for use with blends of inflammable anaesthetics and oxygen or nitrous oxide.
- The instrument is provided in a non-sterile state. Before use, see to its suitable cleaning and disinfection. If the
device may be sterilised, lubricate it before performing the autoclave sterilisation.
- Use of electrically-powered devices may interfere with the operation of active implantable devices such as
pacemakers or other active devices. In case of doubt regarding the treatment of patients with such devices,
consult a cardiology expert or another competent medical institute.
- During use of the device dust and fragments from the patient’s oral cavity or from the same device may be
projected into the environment (organic and inorganic dust and metal dust, fragments of the device or its tips and
potentially infected biological material).
- Protect the patient, when possible, using a dental dam