1) The Athos UniPACK is the last fully automated Packing Robot developed by APD for the correct preparation of the Unit dose format on any Hospital Pharmacy.
2) Package solid oral forms. Continuously makes pouch-type containers by thermocompression with pre-preforming of two paper tapes by standard validated process. It also provides preformed cutting.
3) Packaging of emblisted medication without breaking the container.
4) It incorporates a thermal transfer printer.
5) Printing of 1D codes (code Bars) / 2D (Datamatrix, QR).
6) Allows printing on the labeling of pictograms and logos.
7) Process electronically controlled by a computer with touch screen and bar code reader integrated in the packaging machine.
8) Reading of several formats of bar codes: EAN 13 Spain, EAN 39, EAN 128 and Datamatrix.
9) The temperature and sealing time ensures that the medicine does not become denatured.
10) Digital indicator to select the number of pouches to be cut, which allows cutting units, strips, etc.
11) Metal table with wheels for easy movement and cleaning.
12) Compliance with European regulations, CE Certification. Automatic emergency stop device in case of opening. It has user protection of the cutting system and temperature sealing