The Pentaflex range has been developed to provide a 24 hour care solution. The range includes a mattress replacement, mattress overlay and seat cushion.
The Pentaflex range has been designed with a wide range of patients in mind, including those with superficial pressure injuries (when used in combination with an overall care plan).
Safe and convenient for patients and carers
The Pentaflex mattress has been designed to provide effective pressure redistribution.
The Pentaflex mattress replacement is available in multiple sizes and has been tested for X-Ray translucency¹ and is suitable for CPR². In addition, the overlay includes corner securing straps for extra security. A Paediatric as well as a Bariatric version with optional end or side pads are also available.
The Pentaflex mattress is available as a 2-way turn or a 4-way turn version. A TurnTable Guide advises about mattress turning regimes.
• Ultra two way stretch
• Vapour permeable
• Water resistant
• Infection Control is aided by Antimicrobial properties in the cover material
• Concealed zip
• Easy to clean and maintain
• Clearly marked covers with TurnTable® guide and washing instruction
• Castellations of variable depths covering head, shoulder, torso, calves and heels – create five zones of protection.
Firm edge walls
• Firm edge perimeter designed to assist with patient transfer.
Suitable for profiling beds
• Suitable for use in the gatched or supine position.
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.