The Nimbus Professional system combines automatic adjustment of cell pressures, Heelguard and Wound Valve Technology providing effective pressure redistribution and enhanced solutions to a wide range of patient management issues. In addition to zoned wound valve technology, sacral deflate and head section deflate.
In Clinical Use for more than 20 years Nimbus Alternating Mattress Replacement Systems are proven to be clinically and cost effective pressure redistributing mattress replacement systems¹⁻⁸ used across all care environments.
Audible and visual alarms
• The pump includes audible and visual alarms, activating only when genuine intervention is needed for Power Fail, High or Low Pressure and Pump Fault conditions.
• For additional patient comfort, minor adjustments to inflation pressures can be made using a comfort control dial, without affecting therapeutic performance.¹⁶
• 3 stage filtration provided by the bio-filter ensures only clean air is passed into the mattress.
Nimbus range mattress features
• Vapour permeable and water resistant 2-way stretch cover offers pressure redistribution and comfort. This loose fitting top cover is attached to the mattress base by concealed zips to reduce ingress of unwanted fluids. The cover is also flame retardant, easy to clean and can be completely removed for laundering.
Auto-matt sensor pad
• The Auto-Matt sensor pad is designed to adjust cell pressures according to patient weight and positioning on the mattress.
Anti-sink mattress design
• The mattress is made up of 19 deep "figure of 8" designed cells to support patients up to 250 kg