hospital bed mattress / dynamic air / anti-decubitus / tube
Alpha Active® 4
for hospital beds
Designed for the prevention and management of pressure injuries¹, the Alpha Active® 4 pressure redistributing mattress replacement system is suitable for a range of care environments, including home and community care settings.
The Alpha Active 4 system has been designed as a costeffective solution to aid in the prevention and management of pressure injuries.
The system offers advanced features for the delivery of high quality care to vulnerable patients and residents, whilst remaining easy-to-use for the carer and simple to clean and maintain.
• Designed to provide a stable support surface to aid with patient transfer and nursing procedures
• Vapour permeable and water resistant, incorporating 2-way stretch and bacteriostatic properties
Integrated audio & visual alarms
• Includes low pressure alarm, power fail alarm and pump fault alarm
• Cell on Cell designed to provide additional supoort and to help increase patient stability
• Electronic pressure setting – allows accurate and appropriate pressure settings to be set for various weight ranges
• Variable cycle times – In addition to a 10 minute cycle time, the Alpha Active 4 system offers the choice of an extended cycle period of 20 minutes, which may be desirable as patients begin to rehabilitate and the risk reduces.
• AutoFirm – provides a stable support surface for patient transfer and nursing procedures.
• 2 Modes of operation