hospital bed mattress overlay / dynamic air / anti-decubitus / tube
Alpha Active® 3
for hospital beds
Designed for the prevention and management of pressure injuries¹, the Alpha Active® 3 pressure redistributing mattress overlay system is suitable for a range of care environments, including home and community care settings.
• Vapour permeable and water resistant, incorporating 2-way stretch and bacteriostatic properties
• 2 modes of operation for enhanced choice and flexibility
Integrated audio & visual alarms
• Includes low pressure alarm, power fail alarm and pump fault alarm
Modular nylon PU cells
• Modular construction contributes to ease of cleaning and maintenance
• 2 Modes of operation
Active/Alternating mode: periodically redistributes pressure away from vulnerable areas by alternately inflating and deflating cells beneath the patient.
Reactive/Static mode: cell pressure is equalised to redistribute the body weight over a greater surface area: suitable for patients unable to tolerate a moving surface.
• Variable pressure control settings – allows appropriate individual pressure settings to be set via simple control
• Audio & Visual alarms – includes Low pressure alarm, Power fail alarm and Pump fault alarm
• Modular construction – contributes to ease of cleaning and maintenance
• Transport facility – Cell pressures are automatically equalised, leaving an even surface
• Static head cells – 3 static head cells
• Top cover – vapour permeable and water resistant, incorporating 2-way stretch and bacteriostatic properties, welded option available.
• CPR deflate – rapid deflation function allows CPR to be performed.
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.