Our PTFE Liner tubing features ultra thin wall (0.0003"), maximizes lumen potential of your catheter device for smooth delivery. The continuous-spooled process on the silver-plated copper-core mandrel realizes the streamlining and reduces cost significantly through the entire catheter assembly process. With excellent lubricity and chemical resistance, our PTFE liner supplied with optional tie layer, braiding, and outer jacketing for flexible catheter designs.
- Ultra thin wall: 0.0003” – 0.0005” (8μm – 13μm)
- Wall tolerance: ±0.00008” (±2μm)
- Inside diameter: 0.01” – 0.11” (0.3mm – 2.8mm)
- Excellent lubricity and chemical resistance.
- Supplied on spool with silver-plated copper-core mandrel (lengths up to 1500 meter)
- OD is monitored on the entire length for Quality control
- Optional Tie layer(8μm) is available to enhance adhesion
- Braiding and Outer jacketing is also available for your catheter system