The MT100 is an electrically-powered device intended to be used to store and/or transport whole blood and blood components (e.g., blood cells, plasma) while keeping them cold (from 2° to 6° Celsius), or alternatively warm (from 20° to 24° Celsius). It includes an active system to regulate the temperature, handles and/or wheels for transportation, and alarms which signal unintentional changes in temperature and power failures.
Designed for intensive use
• The special transport boxes, made from rotationally moulded polyethylene (a literally indestructible synthetic), feature an extraordinarily sturdy casing that is almost impervious to external forces, e.g; caused by bumps and falls, whose sturdiness have been proven in drop tests.
• The corrosion free material offers easier and safer handling and is light weight. All transport systems can easily and thoroughly be cleaned and disinfected with conventional disinfectants. There are no inaccessible corners or areas inside the transport systems.
• The clasps can be sealed or equipped with locks and are therefore protected against unauthorised access during transport
Highest insulation value
• The polyurethane foam injected into the double walls of these transport systems is free of CFC and HCFC and ensures optimum insulation and protection of quality of the transported goods, especially with longer transport times.
• Due to the outer casing's self-insulation against the environment, the B Medical Systems transport systems maintain a stable temperature even at higher ambient temperatures.