cementless femoral stem
For patients whose bone quality is able to support the strain transmitted by the wedged profile during primary stabilization of the stem, and is able to promote the bone remodeling and consequently secondary fixation of the stem, through osseointegration.
Advantages and Benefits:
Different surface textures that provide:
- Proximal region in plasma porous in order to optimize the osseointegration and biological fixation of the component;
- Distal region with smooth texture finishing, in order to avoid distal fixation;
- Osseointegration faster and more uniform;
- Distal region with finishing, in order to avoid stem distal fixation;
Pyramidal fins that provide:
- More implant-bone contact;
- Better immediate mechanical fixation;
- Increase of axial stability;
- Increase of rotational stability.