The Bionext treatment is indicated for second degree burns, venous, arterial and mixed ulcers, abrasions, wounds in diabetic foot, among others.
- Non-Infected Acute wounds, such as: abrasions and dermabrasion;
- Acute or chronic wounds with bloody areas exposure or granulation tissue presence;
- Venous or arterial ulcers with granulation tissue presence or bloody áreas, without necrosis and little serous exudate, serosanguineous or serohemático;
- Ulcers diabetic neuropathy with the granulation tissue presence, without necrosis and with a little of moderate exudate serous, serosanguineous or serohemático;
- Pressure Ulcer (UP) class II (disrupted epidermis and dermis), since it applies measures to reduce pressure in place, such as changing positions;
- Second degree burns after devitalized tissue removal;
- Graft donor zones;
- tattoos and peels dermabrasion.