The CS 750 sets top standards in performance, ﬂexibility, reliability and user-friendliness. It is specially designed for cleaning, disinfection and drying of transport carts, containers, OR tables and beds.
- Developed according to the latest guidelines issued by the Working Group for Bedframe and Cart Decontamination Systems (AK-BWA) as well as the DIN 58955
- Best-in-class washing technology processes up to 10 cycles/h, with electrically driven, lateral moving wash and rinsing system, stainless-steel circulation pump, high-performance drying: 1800 m3/h, up to 60kW, tilting of wash items during process and optional cold pre-wash
- Minimal water consumption of approx. 16 – 30 l fresh water per cycle
- Glass doors and cabin illumination for visual control of the washing process as well as patented process status display; Double-door push-through model with interlocking doors for separating contaminated/clean area
- 3 different usable chamber lengths and 2 different usable chamber widths
- Easy-to-service, integrated equipment and service compartment offers space for accommodating media connections and storage of detergent containers
- Special-purpose racks for various applications, e.g., containers, dishes, OR shoes, bedside-tables