Product description: The nitrogen sample concentrator (visible) BS-NK200-1B is mainly used for concentrating or preparing sample in batch. Such as drug screening, hormone analysis, liquid phase and mass spectrometry in the analysis of sample preparation. It works by blowing nitrogen in the surface of sample which is being heated to accelerate evaporating and separating the solvent in the samples without oxygen. Instead of the rotary evaporation instrument, nitrogen sample concentrator can efficiently concentrate dozens of samples simultaneously. The sample surface in the tube can be observed while concentrating
1. Synchronously working with heating by dry bath in the bottom and nitrogen blowing on the surface accelerates liquid evaporation and sample concentration.
2. The position of gas needle in air cavity can be adjusted to suit for different types of tubes.
3. The height of the air cavity can be adjusted. The length of a standard gas needle is 150mm.
4. Sample surface in the tube can be observed while concentrating.
5. Gas needle is controlled independently. Separately blow of each needle and flow regulating of each needle are available to avoid gas waste.
6. The entire equipment can be put into ventilation cabinet when the concentration sample in toxic solvents.
7. Built in overheat protection, automatic fault detection and fault beep alarm devices.
8. LED display immediate temperature and diminishing time. Operation is simple and convenient.