High accuracy benchtop conductivity meter with TDS, salinity and resistivity measurement modes, 1 to 5 points calibration, automatic endpoint hold. Accuracy: 0.5% F.S.
* Multi-parameter conductivity meter contains the TDS, salinity and resistivity
* 1 to 5 points calibration with automatic calibration solution recognition.
* Selectable cell constant ( 0.1/1/10 ), normalization temperature ( 20°C or 25°C ),
* TDS conversion factor, seawater and practical salinity measurement modes.
* Linear or pure water compensation improves the measurement accuracy.
* Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate reading.
* Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
* Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
* Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
* Selectable temperature unit ( °C or °F ) meets different application requirements.
* Automatic electrode diagnosis shows cell constant of the conductivity electrode.
* Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
* System menu allows setting the 11 parameters, including the temperature unit,
number of calibration points, stability condition, etc.
* Reset feature automatically resumes parameters back to factory default options.
* Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
* Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
* Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
* Conductivity electrode
* Temperature probe
* Conductivity Standard Solutions (84μS/cm, 1413μS/cm, 12.88mS/cm)
* USB cable