Professional benchtop water hardness meter, 5 points calibration, 8 selectable measurement units. The meter is suitable for laboratory applications. Accuracy: 1% F.S.
* Professional benchtop water hardness meter is comes with an electrode from UK.
* 2 to 5 points calibration from low to high concentrations.
* Selectable water hardness units, including the mmol/L, mg/L (CaCO3), mg/L (CaO),
mmol/L (Boiler), mg/L (Ca), French degree, German degree and English degree.
* Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate reading over the entire
* Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
* Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
* Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
* Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
* System menu allows setting the 7 parameters, including the number of calibration
points, stability condition, concentration unit, etc.
* Reset feature automatically resumes parameters back to factory default options.
* Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
* Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
13.Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
* Water hardness electrode
* Temperature probe
* USB cable
* DC5V power adapter