Different needs, one complete solution
KYPHOPLASTY 13G BENEFITS
• Ultimate minimally invasive solution
• A single treatment solution from the cervical to the lumbar vertebrae
• 13G balloon catheter inflation up to 325 PSI
• Reduction of back pain
• Fast recovery after treatment
• Cement injecton cannulas (bone fillers) included in the kit are compatible with low and medium viscosity cement. With high viscosity cement, Easynject is recommended.
RenovaSpine is a minimally invasive system to treat fractures, restore vertebral body height and reduce back pain. A vertebral compression fracture (VCF) occurs when the vertebral body fractures and collapses due to osteoporotic conditions, tumors
(eg. myeloma) or trauma.
After inserting and inflating the balloon catheter into the cavity, the initial anatomical vertebral body condition can be restored. The balloon catheter is then deflated and the cavity created is now filled with bone cement avoiding any leakage.
Fast working cannula