Rapid test for the detection
of anti-tetanus toxoid antibodies
in whole blood, serum and plasma
- 0.1 UI/mL detection limit according to WHO
- Results in 10 minutes
- Storage 18 months at 2-30°C
- Compatible with BIOSYNEX® Reader
- Positive control available
High performances *
* Clinical study performed on capillary blood, venous blood and serum from the same patients and compared to ELISA
The tetanus toxin of Clostridium tetani bacteria binds to the cell membranes of the peripheral nerves and inhibits the
delivery of neurotransmitters. Immunization is the best way to prevent Clostridium tetani infections in children and
adults. It is sometimes desirable to know the level of anti-tetanus toxoid antibodies in a subject, in order to evaluate
his/her immunitary status and determine the need for complementary vaccination.
TETANOTOP® test is a rapid immunochromatographic test for the detection of anti-tetanus toxoid antibodies in
human serum, plasma or whole blood, to evaluate anti-tetanus immunity.