Iris-s+ is a Q-switched Nd:Yag Laser with five different modes (1064nm/Greentoning/PTP Bluetoning/SLP).
Q-switched Nd:Yag is the most effective method for removing all kinds of pigmentation disorders, which significantly minimizes the risk of damage to surrounding tissue.
Iris-s+ top hat mode delivers even energy over the skin’s surface while minimizing epidermal injury.
Iris-s+ comes with an advanced and enhanced 532 Toning mode to safely and effectively treat epidermal pigmented lesions such as freckles, lentigos, and seborrheic keratosis. The Greentoning mode offers precise and accurate treatment with a unique true 20 Hz for an extremely stable energy.
Iris-s+ optimal energy allow toning, and whitening of all skin types, including darker skins.
Strengths of Iris-s+
1. Various modes (1064, 532, PTP, KTP, SLP)
2. High R.O.I (Return on Investment) due to its easy and efficient maintenance.
3. Stable standard energy (1,200mJ) with the biggest Rod (8pi) for Nd:YAG oscillator.
4. True 20 Hz (40 Qs). Other devices come with only 10 Hz (20Qs)
5. World first dual toning system. PTP Bluetoning and KTP Greentoning.
6. World first remote monitoring system
Wavelength 1064, 532
Laser Category Q-switched Nd:YAG
Energy 1200 mJ
Pulse Width 5 ~ 10ns
Spot size 2 ~ 10 (1064nm) / 1 ~ 5 (532nm)
Pulse Repetition 20 Hz