Based on the long-established and reliable OTF cryostat range, the new OTF6000 brings Bright cryostats completely up to date. New styling with improved user ergonomics, the latest blade
systems in the powerful 5050 microtome, which includes option of solid blade or feather blade
They are suitable for an endless range of applications and in the correct configuration are
capable of cutting a wide diversity of specimens from undecalcified bone to brain, resins, plastics
and plant tissue as well as more usual soft tissue.
Allowing full anti-roll plate adjustment for perfect results coupled with long lasting temperature
stability, the OTF6000 can truly be described as complete.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
N ew streamline top for added operator comfort and usability.
• Suitable for research and clinical operation.
• Switch easy between solid knives or disposable blades using our
new interchangeable knife block.
• Automatic evaporator defrost supplied as standard.
• Touch screen controls.
• Long list of options and accessories.
• Contains the new 5050 rotary microtome.
• RFID secure access locking window as standard.
• Built in UV decontamination as standard.
• Built in foot rest.
• Waste collection bottle.
• Heated anti-fog window.
• Downloable user log data