FT-IR microscope / laboratory / benchtop / motorized
The LUMOS II offers outstanding visual and spectral data quality with full automation of all measurement modes: transmission, reflection and ATR. For FTIR beginners and experts alike, the LUMOS II is the best solution for infrared microscopy.
Bruker's exclusive Focal Plane Array (FPA) detector technology allows you to experience detailed imaging at the maximum speed. This allows you to take full advantage of the vast possibilities offered by FT-IR microscopy.
The OPUS IR software provides you with assistance whenever you need it and allows you to glide effortlessly through measurement, evaluation and reporting.
• Extremely fast FT-IR imaging (FPA)
• High spectral quality and resolution
• Brilliant visual images and huge field of view
• Fully automated FT-IR microscope
• Integrated, piezo-controlled ATR crystal
• Software supported measurement and evaluation
• Automatic measurement in transmission, reflection and ATR
• Plenty of space between sample stage and lens
• Analyze samples up to 40 mm in height